Having lived and worked in Qatar, I think it is a fantastic place to be. Helping teachers like you also have this experience of teaching in Qatar makes me full of happiness.
To emphasise just how good living in Qatar is, here's my top 10 reasons why you should teach in Qatar.
- High salaries: Qatar is known for offering some of the highest salaries in the Middle East, which can be very attractive to expats considering a move.
- Tax-free income: Incomes in Qatar are generally not taxed, which means you can keep more of your hard-earned money.
- Strong economy: Qatar has a strong and stable economy, which provides a sense of security and stability for those living and working there.
- Modern infrastructure: Qatar has modern infrastructure and facilities, making it a comfortable and convenient place to live and work.
- Cultural diversity: Qatar is a melting pot of cultures, with people from all over the world coming to live and work there. This can be a great opportunity to learn about and experience different cultures.
- Good work-life balance: Many companies in Qatar offer flexible work schedules and good work-life balance, which can be important for those with families or other commitments.
- Professional development opportunities: Qatar is a hub for many international companies, which can provide employees with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Quality education: Qatar has a number of international schools that offer high-quality education for children, which can be a major factor for expats with families.
- Affordable housing: Housing costs in Qatar can be more affordable than in some other countries, especially for expats who are able to secure accommodation through their employer.
- Great location: Qatar is located in the Middle East, which makes it a gateway to the rest of the region. It’s also well-connected to other parts of the world, with many direct flights to major cities around the globe.
If you feel ready to start a teaching job in Qatar then you can apply at the following link;